Friday, April 17, 2009

The Present

I dropped out of Year 11 in NZ in 2006, saying to myself and my parents, "I don't need school, I will succeed without it just you watch!"
Fast forward 2 and a half years, I am back at school finishing off my high school certificate.
For the past two years, I just worked and partied and travelled and this year, I was finally ready to go back and get on with my life.
It was hard, going from earning ALOT of money from temping to studying and trying to find work around it. Luckily, I got to work back at my previous place for the past two & a half months.

At the moment, I'm on holidays so I'm working alot, saving all I can for Melbourne mid May :D

Last week, Tiger Airways had massive deals on flights so I quickly snapped up two tickets for my boyfriend Igor & I for $105 each return to go for his birthday. Weeee I cannot wait.

At the moment, I'm not getting along with my parents because they found out last week that I got a tattoo (6 months ago!!!!) and they are not very happy with me. They don't even know what it is (a kiwi bird) or what it means (ending the bad chapter of my life) but whatever, hate all you like.

I also want to start a new activity; take a photo everyday of something that makes me happy or something I appreciate, I read today that just living in the present and stopping to notice things, can really make a difference so lets see how long I can last! x

No comments:

Post a Comment