Friday, May 8, 2009

#9: I love baking

Photobucket

I used to always bake when I was at Lynfield College. I used to make everyone chocolate cakes for their birthdays with M&M's on it. I even ran home for lunch because I forgot K's cake one year. I remember, on my 16th birthday, I got two cakes! One from M with my face on it & one from B with lots of yummy chocolate icing mmmmm. And then I discovered chocolate crunch! The most basic recipe yet one I will always be obsessed with, three years later! Every time C's mum used to make it, I would make sure I stopped by the kitchen on my way to the back yard and secretly grab a piece. Not so secret though! Thank you K for the best recipe in the world.

I baked these muffins for B's birthday last weeekend. They were reaaaally delicious I must add, I wish I could of eaten the whole lot! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment